Time is running out:
Are you ready for ICD-10?
Join HomeTown Health in this urgent and free webinar to find out!
Thursday, June 11th at 12:30 pm Eastern (11:30am Central)
1. Register Here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2770693802655168514
2. Forward this important webinar to all providers and department leaders within your organization!
ICD-10 readiness requires much more than educating your coders. All processes, systems, policies and staff must be prepared, or you will face huge financial risk and cash flow disruption.
During this free webinar, Dr. James Dunnick, physician and certified coder, & Kathy Whitmire, HomeTown Health Managing Director, will describe what each department must do to survive the major changes to your hospital & physician documentation, cod-ing & billing.
Join us to learn how the HomeTown Health "100 Day Countdown" to ICD-10 will provide system-wide support, AHIMA/AAPC accredited education, and department specific resources to ensure your hospital or physician practice survives the transition on October 1, 2015.
Who Should Attend? All Healthcare Providers, Hospital and Physician Office leaders, ICD-10 Project Leaders, HIM, HIT, Coders, and Business Office professionals not currently participating in the HomeTown Health ICD-10 Program
- Welcome and Opening Remarks - Kathy Whitmire (10 minutes)
- Physician-to-Physician: The Importance of ICD-10 Training and Preparation in hospi-tals and physician offices - Dr. James Dunnick (30 minutes)
- 100 Day Countdown to ICD-10 - Kristy Thomson (10 minutes)
Questions? Please contact Desi Barrett @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristy Thomson, Director of Education at email@example.com
Program Offered By: HomeTown Health University: Healthcare Professional Training Made Accessible. www.HTHU.net More information on the "100 Day Countdown" is online at www.hthu.net/100days/