The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) will support and monitor clinical research trials. The CRA will assist with site selection; conduct initiation, interim and study close out visits as well as in-house monitoring procedures. The CRA will be responsible for ensuring proper conduct and reporting of trials according to the sponsors SOP's, the protocol, ICH Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines, Federal/State regulations and any other regulatory requirements. The CRA will resolve data queries and be responsible for the collection and routing of safety data obtained from sites.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in teams, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- A strong computer background is essential.
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- RN or other allied medical profession licensure as well as clinical experience in a hospital or clinic setting for 5 years, preferred.Intensive care experience in a hospital setting for 5 years, highly desirable.
- Knowledge and/or experience working on clinical research studies, preferred.
- Previous experience with electronic data collection system(s) and writing SOP's., preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within teams.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to travel of up to 60%.
For detailed information regarding this opportunity and to apply on-line, visit: http://MEDNAX.com/careers Job #14-2246.