Location: Middleburg, Florida
Type: Full Time - Experienced
Sector: Hospital, Public and Private
Discipline: General Nursing
Required Education: RN
Location: Clay County Hospital
Department: Nursing Administration
Additional Job Details: FT Days
At St. Vincent's Healthcare, our goal is to have a workplace of inspired associates who are focused on our Core Values and who are interested in sharing their talents in a collaborative healthcare environment with high standards.
Our associates bring together a diverse mix of work and life experiences which creates an environment that is friendly and where teamwork is the foundation!
The Manager - Nursing manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years nursing experience required; 5+ years with management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) required.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
- Florida Department of Health Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required.
Applicants may proceed by clicking the "Apply Now" button. To apply later, return to the Employment page at http://www.jaxhealth.com/careers/
In addition, you may apply via one of our Employment Kiosks in the following locations:
St. Vincent's Medical Center Riverside, adjacent to Human Resources Employment and Employee Relations, Suite 1102 located at 1 Shircliff Way, Jacksonville, FL 32204 or at St. Vincent's Medical Center Southside in Human Resources, Suite 220 located in the Roger Main Building, 2nd floor, 4203 Belfort Road, Jacksonville, FL 32216
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST M-F.
St. Vincent's Healthcare (SVHC) will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To comply with federal regulations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), all employees are required to complete an Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9). This law applies to individuals hired, including PRN, part-time and temporary employees and students.
Additionally, St Vincent's Healthcare is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web based program administered by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS Verification Division, and the Social Security Administration that supplements the current I-9 eligibility verification process. The program determines whether the information provided by the new hire matches government records and whether the new hire is authorized to work in the United States.
Internal Number: 49475