Florida Hospital Orlando seeks to hire a Surgical/GYN Oncology PCU Registered Nurse who will embrace our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
As a Surgical/GYN Oncology PCU Registered Nurse, you will make providing service your priority while caring for the whole person in a faith-based atmosphere. The RN is a registered professional nurse who is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups.
- Utilizing the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department.
- Adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
- Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience Required
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- If certification is from another agency, certification from AHA must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
- AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements
- If certification is from another agency, certification from AHA must be obtained by 90 day evaluation.
- EKG, ACLS, PALS, NRP (based on patient population; See document EKG and Advanced Life Support Requirements) (preferred)
- Graduate of a school of nursing.
- Unit related experience is required for unit placement
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (preferred)
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Required
Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse. Professional certification (preferred)
If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to explore the Surgical/GYN Oncology PCU Registered Nurse opportunity with Florida Hospital Orlando and apply online today.