Lakeland Regional Medical Center is growing and we have created a new position for a high-performing recruiter with a passion for acquiring talent, to join the team as our Talent Acquisition Consultant – Ambulatory Physician Practice Services.
Reporting to the Talent Partner and their Strategic Talent Acquisition Leader, you will implement innovative strategies to attract top talent who meet current and future business needs of the Ambulatory Physician Practice Services. Acting as a resource to identify, source, attract and screen diverse, high performing talent, you will:
- Provide a superior experience to all stakeholders throughout the recruiting and onboarding process
- Actively participate in team development, achieving dashboards and accomplish department goals and objectives
- Partner with recruitment team and recruitment ad agency to develop and implement timely recruitment strategies focusing on efficient, proactive approaches
- Act as a role model and mentor; actively participate in the coaching and development of the Talent Acquisition Team and Talent Delivery Service Team.
- Utilize LRMC’s applicant tracking system to review applications, communicate with applicants, communicate with hiring managers and facilitate a timely, reasonable recruitment process.
- Provide effective and timely processing for hiring managers and the employees for assigned positions.
- Ensure compliance with policies, processes and practices; maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and labor laws.
To be considered for this position, we require a detail oriented recruiter with a Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field, 3 – 5 years of professional recruiting experience and knowledge of employment law. PHR/SPHR and ambulatory practice experience is strongly preferred. Therapy recruitment experience is a plus. Your ability to multi-task and work well in a team environment will serve you well in this role.