Baptist Health South Florida is the region's largest not-for-profit healthcare organization with more than 15,000 employees working across six hospital campuses and more than a score of outpatient facilities throughout Miami-Dade, Monroe and Broward counties. We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to join Baptist Hospital, the largest Baptist Health facility with 728-beds and one of America's most preferred medical centers.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to and demonstrate proof of driving results with accountability to key performance indicators and metrics. A Bachelor's degree with emphasis in Business, HR Management or related field; a minimum 5 years of healthcare experience; and at least 3 years leading a recruiting team with over 10 FTEs and with multiple site experience is required. Hospital recruiting experience, specifically Nurse recruiting experience as is a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of leadership required. At least 3 years of experience with direct sourcing including cold calling, social media and Boolean search logic; strong communication/organizational and project management skills; and the ability to obtain results in an automated applicant tracking system required. Experience with acquisitions a plus.
Apply online today to Job Number 90900 baptisthealthjobs.net
This position is not open to any third party recruiters, consultants and/or staffing vendors at this time.
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
In this position, you will:
- Manage professionals in our Talent Acquisition team to include Recruiters and Administrative staff
- Provide expertise to Talent Acquisition staff and HR business partners in the areas of recruitment
- Establish and maintain relationships with OED, HR Site, Compensation, Pre-Employment and other business partners in support of the overall mission and strategic goals of the organization
- Serve as an HR Recruiting consultant to hiring leaders to support the overall mission of filling positions with quality candidates with a focus on excellent customer service and efficiency
- In addition, the Manager is responsible for employee performance, performance management, and yearly performance annual evaluations; as well as conducting staff meetings (and one-on-one meetings) to educate and implement goals.
About Baptist Hospital
Since 1960, Baptist Hospital of Miami has been one of the most respected medical centers in South Florida. The first things you will notice are the beautiful Italian Renaissance architecture, the lake and the lush, tasteful landscaping. And when you step inside, you'll quickly become aware of the fact that you are among friends. You'll feel the buzz around you that tells you are in a fast-paced atmosphere where your coworkers are intensely involved in providing excellent care. You'll sense their pride almost immediately. In 1996, Baptist Hospital was one of only four Florida organizations to receive the prestigious Governor's Sterling Award for total quality management. In 1998, Baptist was recognized as a Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence by the American Nursing Credentialing Center, an affiliate of the American Nursing Association. At the time, Baptist was the first hospital in the state to receive the distinguished designation. Baptist Hospital is designated a Magnet Hospital through the year 2015. The campus houses Baptist Children's Hospital and Baptist Cardiac & Vascular Institute.
It's a bustling, energetic place to be, and we're a vital part of a growing community. There's rarely a dull moment here, and at the end of the day, you'll feel a true sense of accomplishment. It's a place where over-achievers can really thrive. There's a sense of pride that comes with working at Baptist Health South Florida. We have a reputation for quality outcomes and patient-centered care, and a true commitment to both our employees and the communities we serve.
* Baptist Health is one of FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For® - our 15th time appearing on the list (#19 in the nation and #1 in Florida, 2014). * 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers and Working Mother Hall of Fame - Working Mother magazine. * Baptist Health earned 30 'Best National/Best Regional Hospital' badges from U.S. News & World Report
Internal Number: 37017148