Board of Directors
FRHA board members Leah Vail Compton (left to right), Robert Rihn, Randy Calvert, Melissa Thibodau, Joe Peters, David Duke, and Michael Ham-Ying. Not pictured: board members Rich Rasmussen, Thomas Leach, Andy Behrman, Sharon Johnston, and Kendra Siler-Marsiglio.
Michael Ham-Ying, MD
Cheif Clinical Officer, Central Florida Health Care, Inc.
Executive Director, Everglades Area Health Education Center
Executive Director, Heartland Rural Health Network
Thomas J. Leach, FACHE
CEO of Medical Center Radiology Group in Orlando
Government Affairs Committee
1. Develop a legislative agenda and policy positions for the Association.
2. Annual Survey of membership to determine important issues.
3. Publish results of survey, develop strategy for legislative visits
Communication and Membership Committee
1. Broaden and increase membership.
2. Contribute to newsletter communications with members.
3. Develop membership
1. Hold well organized & well attended annual conference
2. Increase number of vendors and/or amount of income each year
3. Provide pre-meeting for Rural Health Networks, Rural Hospitals, Rural EMS
CEO, Florida Association of Community Health Centers
Director, Office of Rural Health, DOH
Division of Health Access & Tobaacco
Associate Director, Central Florida Area Health Education Center
Robert "Bob" Rihn
Executive Director, Tri-County Human Services
Kendra Siler-Marsiglio, PhD
President, CommunityHealth IT
Leah Vail Compton
Vice President, Forensic Services, Meridian Behavioral Healthcare
Ex-Officio Contract Managers
Sarah Catalanotto & Laura Hampson
Suwannee River AHEC & FRHA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com